Wednesday 21 October 2015

On Wednesdays we look Wild ft Simply Be and New Look

My outfit today has left me feeling ALL the sassiness.



I had spotted this leopard print midi skirt on the Simply Be home page a few weeks ago and was gutted there was a wait for it to come back in stock. Ordered it anyway and was prepared to wait. To my surprise it arrived weeks before I was expecting it and I couldn't wait to pair with my new New Look top and jacket, to create the perfect outfit that I had envisaged in my head.



The pull on style skirt was bigger and longer than I had anticipated but it actually works. I like that it's not too clingy and snug. 
The swing top, peep toe boots and suedette waterfall jacket are featured in a previous post and were gifted to me by New Look. 
I finished the look with a chiffon headscarf and my gold lion head necklace from H&M x




No comments:

Post a Comment