Tuesday 21 June 2016

Sculptresse Misty by Panache

With gloomy weather and still feeling the pinch from Christmas, I was delighted to receive new undies through the post from the wonderful guys at Panache.


The beautiful Sculptresse Misty It has super soft cups in a lace and denim print fabric. I personally love the hot pink bow detail to really give it a fresh, Spring feel. And of course I had to colour match my lipstick!
I'm used to a padded or moulded bra and I often used to skip past the soft cup variety but after trying out the Sculptresse range, I've been converted. Some clothes just look better without the bulk. 


Like with most of the matching briefs in the Sculptresse range, they are a superb fit and come up nice and high on the waist. 


Have you checked out the new Spring/Summer range yet? I'm in love with Flirtini  X

No comments:

Post a Comment