Monday 11 July 2016

Dotty about Danielle by Elomi

It's that time again when I whip off my clothes and reveal a stunning new set of undies. This time it's all courtesy of the wonderful folk at Elomi.
I've been admiring this plus size lingerie brand for quite some time now but hadn't yet taken the plunge. But now I have my very first set and it's gorgeous!


I opted for Danielle, with its cute, colourful dot design. It's deep plunge shape is perfect for those low cut items without losing any support. 


Although this particular bra is slightly too big in the cup for me, you really couldn't tell unless you knew what to look for. The stretch lace top fits close to my skin without any gaping, there is no sign of side rolls or side boob, the central gore sits flat and comfortably against my chest bone. I think one cup smaller and this bra would be spot on for my shape. As it is, it had a seperating effect and wanted my twins to become to distant relatives!



Elomi range from sizes 34-48 B to K cup in a range of designs and cuts. You can find them here. x

No comments:

Post a Comment