Wednesday 25 January 2017

Curvy Kate Kitty Babydoll

 


This Christmas I was kindly sent a giftcard to spend from the lovely guys at Evans. Not really needing any more clothes, I decided I'd treat myself to some new underwear. That's when I spotted the beautiful babydoll by Curvy Kate. 


 


Now, I've been fully aware of the beauties that Curvy Kate bring out every season and I even had my first proper bra fitting with them a few years back. But for some reason, I had held off buying anything until now. How could I resist this? With its deep red hue, flowy fabric and longline deep plunge bra, it was just calling my name!


 

 


I ordered this in a 38F and it fits perfectly. No pinching, gaping or over spill. And gave me a va va voom cleavage like nothing else I own. I don't think I'll be a stranger to Curvy Kate any longer. You can find the link to this item 
here x

No comments:

Post a Comment