Monday 27 March 2017

Keeping it Casual in Yours Clothing

This Mothers Day was all about keeping comfy. As much as I wanted to dress up and be spoilt, this day is never about me. I was visiting my mum for the day and making her feel special with a walk along the beach and a home cooked roast, so with this in mind, I had to be dressed practically.
So I went for my new clothes from Yours.. I've always wanted a pair of dungarees but as a round bellied girl, I doubted that they'd work on my shape. Then I stopped listening to that voice and thought that I might as well try them then decide. 

 


I chose this gorgeous black pair, as we all know that black goes with everything! And powder pink was the perfect colour to team with them for such an occasion. 

 


The dungarees  themselves are non stretch and tapered at the leg, which I love. I worried that they would be too fitted around my belly but baggy elsewhere but as I sized up, these fit in the slouchy way I hoped they would. My usual size being an 18, I went for the 20. 
The pink jersey top is like a dream. Sounds silly as it's just a long sleeve top but it's generous in arm length AND in the body. I hate tops that ride up but with this falling below my bum, there's no chance of ride up here. It's so soft and slouchy that it almost feels like I'm wearing loungewear. And I'm all about that pj life! 

 

 
I chose this cute velvet satchel like backpack to finish off the outfit. X



**Disclaimer; Although items were gifted, all views are my own.**
  

No comments:

Post a Comment