Thursday 21 September 2017

Kicking off Autumn with In The Style Curve

In The Style are killing me right now. It's such a good feeling to go to their Curve section and find a load of stuff that I want on my body. In fact, I don't think there's anything I wouldn't wear and that's a pretty big deal!

Dressed down and in need of some comfort for a food based event, I went for this simple sweater dress with rose embroidery details on the sleeves, with the camo oversized jacket on top. I love that the sweater dress was pretty thin, it's not your average thick, fluffy backed sweatshirt material more of a thick cotton/ thin jersey. I get way too hot most of the time so it's just ideal for me. Same goes for the coat. It's not lined and relatively lightweight, making it perfect for layering. 







How are you transitioning your wardrobe this Autumn? X


**Disclaimer** 
Although items were gifted, all views and opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment